ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and Dr. B. C. Roy Hospital
(An Institution of ICARE)
Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education (ICARE) which has 12 Institutions including Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Haldia Law College etc. has the following vacancies for its
Dr. B. C. Roy Hospital, Haldia and for its proposed Medical College at Haldia:
(1) Resident Medical Officer – MD/ MS in Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, ENT, Radiology, Anaesthesiology and G&O
(2) Jr. Residents (RMO) – Preferably DGO, D. Ortho, D.A. etc.
(3) Prof. & Associate Professors in Bio-Chemistry & Physiology
(4) Nursing Superintendent – M.Sc. / B.Sc. Nursing with experience
(5) Medical Record Officer – Bachelor/ Master Degree preferably with Bachelor/ Master degree in Hospital Management with work experience in reputed hospital(s)
(6) Nurses – GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing with or without experience
Qualifications : As per MCI norms.
Vacancies for non-medical persons:
1) Estate Officer - B.Tech. in Civil engineering with experience
2) Materials Officer – Graduate/ Master Degree with experience
3) Statistician – Master degree with experience
4) Supervisor - Diploma in Civil engineering with experience
5) Project Engineer - B.Tech. in Civil with experience
6) Store Keeper – Graduate (preferably in Hospital Management) with experience
7) Ward Masters - Graduate (preferably in Hospital Management) with experience
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Secretary, ICARE, ICARE Complex, P.O. Hatiberia, Dist. Purba Medinipur, West Bengal - 721 657 along with supporting documents within 15 days. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidates.